The Old Schoolhouse
Donegal Old Schoolhouse Self Catering accommodation.
Welcome/ Cead Mile Failte to the Old Schoolhouse Carrickfinn on West Donegal’s Wild Atlantic Way. The old school has been beautifully restored and offers quality Self Catering accommodation. Surrounded by West Donegal’s spectacular scenery, it is the ideal holiday location any time of year. Tastefully furnished and fitted with all modern conveniences the character of the old school has been maintained. Artefacts include the original granite fireplace, roll books, schoolbooks and photographs.
The Old Schoolhouse Self catering Accommodation includes:
- Living room with original granite fireplace and school desk
- Mezanine with library of books, old and new
- Dining area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker and hob, fridge freezer, microwave oven and radio
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Turf supplied
- Ground floor double bedroom (ensuite)
- Ground floor bedroom with 2 single beds and a cot
- Ground floor bathroom
- Upstairs master bedroom (ensuite) with double and single bed
- Cot, travel cot, high chair and stair gate available
- All bedlinen provided free of charge
- Garden surrounded by original school wall
- Private parking
- Electricity and o.f.c.h charged as per usage
- Mobile Broadband available